The Mount Everest Nepal is the World Highest Mountain, it is very famous tourist spot, located on the border between Tibet and Nepal in the Himalayas in Asia. In Nepali language Mount Everest called as Sagarmatha and in Tibetan as called it Chomolungma. It is mostly covered with high snow and looks very stunning rather than other mountains.
In 1856, Mount Everest peak height is about 8,848metres above sea level and Latitude is about 27.9881, Longitude measured is around 86.9253. As noticed at Mount Everest peak the First successful climber is Edmund Hillary from New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay, they are successed but as noticed in early records in the way to World Highest Mountain Called Mount Everest they faced so many difficulties. Moreover many other peoples, tourists, Artists and others try to reached at the peak of Mount Everest but not successed.
Moreover near Mount Everest many other highest mountains in the world recorded names are Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse, Khumbutse, Nirekha, Lobuche West, Cho La, Lobuche and Island Peak.
Sagarmatha • Chomolungma
|Location||Nepal and China (Border)|
|Country||Nepal and China (Border)|
Mount Everest, Border between Tibet and Nepal in the Himalayas, Nepal and China
|Geo Coordinates||27.98785 °N, 86.92502609999997 °E|
Mount Everest Attractions
Mount Everest Nepal and China Successful Climbing Records
- In May 2011, Apa Sherpa successfully reached at the Mount Everest summit 21 times.
- In 2013, Sherpa Phurba Tashi tied Apa Sherpa with his 21st successful summit attempt.
- American Dave Hahn reached the Mount Everest summit 15th time in May 2013.
- 22 May 2010, Jordan Romero, he is 13 years old boy from California the youngest boy to climb Mount Everest.
- American Melissa Arnot summited for her 5th time in 2013.
Mount Everest nearest Airport
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Best Months for Climbing at Mount Everest
- April & May